Gynecologist has been offering abortion care and gynecology services to
the women of the Delaware Valley for 37 years. He has been in practice
in Cherry Hill, New Jersey since 1978, and is well respected for both his
outstanding medical skills and for his supportive, warm personality.
We feel that the abortion and gynecology services provided at South Jersey Women's Center are unique. Our facility is the only area women’s center, which is a one-physician operation where all services including ultrasounds, abortions (surgical and medical), and follow-up and gynecology exams are performed by our board certified gynecologist. With all services provided by the same physician, a consistent, high quality level of care is maintained with continuity from abortion to post procedure follow-up to gynecology.
For your comfort, a Board Certified Anesthesiologist provides intravenous (IV) sedation.
The nursing and counseling staff at the South Jersey Women's Center are well educated and trained in their fields, and offer quality care and support striving at all times to be caring and sensitive to our patients' needs.
Spanish speaking staff members are available.
South Jersey Women's has been providing abortion care to women from Philadelphia and Delaware. Including, Wilmington, Temple University, University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, University of Delaware, New Jersey University, Rowan University, and Rutgers.
Dr. D's Blog - view
• Only doctor in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware with RU486 experience since 1999
• Voted "Top Doc for Women" by Philadelphia Magazine, in the May 2000 issue.
• Board Certified Gynecologist Providing Abortion & Gynecological Services in Cherry Hill, NJ since 1978
|Our Clinic Offers
• The "ABORTION PILL" RU486 (brand name—Mifeprex). The U.S. clinical trials for RU486 were conducted in part at our Center.
• Abortion Services to 14 Weeks LMP with Ultrasound Included
• Local Anesthesia or Intravenous (IV) Sedation
• Non-Surgical Medical Abortion by RU486 Pill Available up to 8 Weeks LMP
|Our Office Hours
|Monday through Thursday - 8 AM to 7 PM | REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Friday - 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday 8 AM to 3 PM
• Saturday & Week Day Appointments Available
• Located Across from Garden State Race Track. Easy Access by Public Transportation.
• No 24-HOUR Wait or Parental Consent Required in New Jersey